HOW TO STOP BLEEDING IMMEDIATELY ESPECIALLY ON YOUR FINGERS?
Of all the types of finger injuries, a finger cut or scrape may be the most common type of finger injury. This type of injury can happen quickly, too. When the skin of a finger breaks and the blood starts to escape, knowing how to respond is the key to making sure the cut heals safely.
Many cuts can be easily treated at home. But if it’s deep or long, see a healthcare provider to decide whether stitches are necessary. In general, a cut that’s wide enough so the edges can’t be easily pushed together will need stitches.
Taking a moment to examine the injury and clean it if necessary will help you decide whether a trip to the emergency room (ER) is needed (healthline.com, 2021).
How to treat a cut finger?
You can often treat a minor cut at home by cleaning the wound and covering it. Follow these steps to properly care for your injury:
- Clean the wound. Gently clean the cut by wiping away blood or dirt with little water and diluted antibacterial liquid soap.
- Treat with antibiotic ointment. Carefully apply an over-the-counter (OTC) antibiotic cream such as bacitracin, to minor cuts. If the cut is deep or wide, go to the ER.
- Cover the wound. Cover the cut with an adhesive dressing or other sterile, compressive dressing. Don’t wrap the finger too tightly so that blood flow is completely cut off.
- Elevate the finger. Try to keep the injured figure above your heart as much as possible until the bleeding stops.
- Apply pressure. Hold a clean cloth or bandage securely around the finger. Gentle pressure in addition to elevation may be needed to stop the bleeding.
T-RING IS AN INNOVATIVE PRODUCT TO OVERCOME FINGERS AND TOES INJURIES
The T-RING is the world’s first One-Size-Fits-All tourniquet for digits. Designed by a physician, the T-RING provides immediate hemostasis while applying a fraction of the pressure applied by previously used tourniquets.
And, being highly conspicuous, it is nearly impossible to forget on a digit. The T-RING’s unique design gives providers a digit tourniquet that is faster, safer & easier to use.
✅ Hemostasis – immediately stop the bleeding
✅ Provides the greatest flexibility for all injuries and elective procedures
✅ One Size Fits All (Fingers & Toe)
✅ Improve overall patient satisfaction
✅ A New Standard In Digit Wound Care
If you have further inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact us at @email@example.com or you can just only Direct Message via our https://lnkd.in/g9mz8nSW